a move to a new home for Gluten Free Travelette,
- the Edible Garden Project will be up and running,
my first blogging conference,
travels to Maryland, Alaska, and California,
more Gluten Free Ratio Rally recipes,
crafty adventures including curtains and dresses,
and intensive planning for our Iceland, France, and Spain adventure.
Additionaly, Abby from Seaweed & Sassafras has nominated me for my first ever blogging award; The Versatile Blogger! I'm a big fan of Abby's blog, especially the tales of her travels and her blog has got just such a darn gorgeous look to it - total inspiration for my new site! I love the idea behind this award, especially being a realitivly small blog, it's a great way to get the word out about all the new high quality blogs I've found and I look forward to finding even more!
Here's how it works;
- Thank the person that gave you the award. (Thanks Abby!!)
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs that you've recently discovered and started following.
- Link to those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and let them know by posting a comment on their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award;
And here are 7 things about me;
- I'm originally from California, specifically the San Francisco Bay Area, so I'll always be a Californian at heart.
- I've got two degrees, both with a focus on International Security (thus my geeking out over Democrats vs. Dictators).
- My favorite shows to watch are The West Wing, Bones, Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, & Enterprise), and How I Met Your Mother.
- I don't purchase a lot of "gluten free" cookbooks - I tend to prefer "regular" cookbooks focusing on regional foods from all around the world and then I adapt the recipes as needed.
- My #1 dream travel location is Cuba - there's a bridge there that's named after my great grandfather.
- My husband and I actually went to high school together - but we were not high school sweethearts.
I own a ridiculous number of collared shirts from J Crew - they pretty much make up my go to work wardrobe. But I secretly wish I could pull of shirt dresses instead!